We look forward to swimming this summer Lions Park Pool!
Lions Park pool is schedule to open on Saturday, June 12, and remain open until Sunday, August 15. Due to current State Guidelines, the pool will reopen under new safety mitigations.
Only 300 Individual, Family and Senior Season Passes will be available for purchase. Daily Admissions will not be offered this year. Season Passes will not be available for purchase through Admissions at Lions Park Pool.
Season Pass Holders are required to reserve their time slot through their Household Account. Reservations for swim dates and times will be released four days in advance. Season Pass Holders will only be allowed to reserve one time slot, every other day. We ask all Season Pass Holders to respect the pool availability and follow guidelines in place.
Facility Closing Policy
Lions Park Pool will not operate under the following conditions and NO REFUNDS will be given.
- Lightning, severe rain or any condition that would jeopardize swimmer safety.
- Forecasted temperatures are below 68 degrees according to National Weather Service at 11:30am. The pool will remain closed until 1pm, at which time the weather will be re-assessed every 2 hours from 3-5pm. If the pool cannot open by 5pm, it will be closed for the remainder of the day.
- Mechanical failure or water clarity concerns.
- Low attendance. (Low attendance is the discretion of Management).
- Certain park features may be closed due to low attendance.