- Household Information Form
- Program Registration Form
- Pool Registration Form
- Scholarship Application
- Tree and Bench Memorial Request
- Pavilion/Counsel Ring Permit Request
New to the Park District?
Welcome, we can’t wait to meet you! In order to register for programs or purchase a season pool pass, it is required to establish a Household Account. Please visit the website, www.clarendonhillsparkdistrict.org, and click Register or visit the Community Center to setup your Account. Residents are required to provide proof of residency with a utility bill, driver’s license, etc.
Ways to Register
• HOUSEHOLD ACCOUNT at www.clarendonhillsparkdistrict.org
• IN-PERSON at the Community Center, 315 Chicago Avenue
• EMAIL at firstname.lastname@example.org
• FAX at 630-323-5362
NOTE: We accept Cash, Check, Visa and MasterCard for payment.
1. “Resident” is someone who has their permanent residence within the Park District boundaries. The Park District tries to maintain the same boundaries as the Village, however, it is not always possible. The quickest way to determine residency is to check your tax bill for Park District. Proof of residency may be required with a utility bill or driver’s license.
2. Registration is done on a first come, first serve basis and no space will be held unless the fee is paid.
3. Fees for late registration will not be prorated. Fees are not prorated for part-time attendance to a program.
1. In the event a program is cancelled by the Park District, each participant will be notified and receive a full refund.
2. A $5.00 administrative fee will be assessed on all refunds requested by participant prior to the Register By date. In most instances a refund minus a $5.00 administrative fee, will be granted if requested prior to the second class meeting. NO REFUNDS will be granted after a class has ended or after the second meeting date, unless a medical waiver is provided.
3. Refunds will be processed as a check and mailed after the 4th Tuesday of the month.
4. NO refunds will be granted for any special event, trip or camp after the Register By date, unless there is a wait list and your space can be filled.
5. All culinary program participant cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance of the first class for a full refund. Any cancellation made within 48 hours will only be refunded for 50% of the class fee.