WAYS TO REGISTER
1. Drop your registration in the Park District mailbox at
315 Chicago Avenue, Clarendon Hills 60514
2. Fax at 630-323-5362
3. Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Online through Household Account
NOTE: We accept Cash, Check, Visa and MasterCard for payment.
1. “Resident” is someone who has their permanent residence within the Park District boundaries. The Park District tries to maintain the same boundaries as the Village, however, it is not always possible. The quickest way to determine residency is to check your tax bill for Park District. Proof of residency may be required (acceptable forms include driver’s license or current utility bill).
2. Registration is done on a first come, first serve basis and no space will be held unless the fee is paid.
3. Fees for late registration will not be prorated. Fees are not prorated for part-time attendance to a program.
1. In the event a program is cancelled by the Park District, each participant will be notified and receive a full refund.
2. A $5.00 administrative fee will be assessed on all refunds requested by participant prior to the Register By date. In most instances a refund minus a $5.00 administrative fee, will be granted if requested prior to the second class meeting. NO REFUNDS will be granted after a class has ended or after the second meeting date, unless a medical waiver is provided.
3. Refunds will be processed as a check and mailed after the 4th Tuesday of the month.
4. NO refunds will be granted for any special event, trip or camp after the Register By date, unless there is a wait list and your space can be filled.
In order to register for programs, purchase season pool passes or rent the community room, families and individuals must have a Household established in the system. Household Information Forms are available at the CHPD Office and online – Households can only be set-up at the Main Office. Proof of residency is required.
Due to the large amount of information available in the Clarendon Hills Park District brochures, errors and changes before and after publication may occur. We apologize for any errors in this brochure and will attempt to advise you of any changes as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding when these situations arise.